Leonard Simpson, RFC®, AIF®
As a Managing Partner of 20/20 Financial Advisers of Sacramento, L.L.C., Leonard offers comprehensive financial planning for individuals and businesses. He focuses on retirement planning, estate planning, insurance planning, charitable planning strategies, investment planning, asset allocation, and cash flow management through his registration with Private Client Services.
Leonard has over 30 years of experience in financial services and has previously served as Regional Executive VP and Managing Director in Texas and California.
Leonard earned a bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice from Florida International University. He has earned the Accredited Investment Fiduciary® professional designation, awarded by the Center for Fiduciary Studies, which is associated with the University of Pittsburgh and the Registered Financial Consultants® professional designation. He has also completed a two-year certification program in Personal Financial Planning from the University of California at Davis.
- Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and past President of the Sacramento Chapter of FPA of Northern California
- Member of International Association of Registered Financial Consultants (IARFC)
- Member Foundation Trustee UCP (United Cerebral Palsy) of Sacramento and Northern CA
- Volunteer Emergency Medical Responder Folsom CERT (Community Emergency Response Team)
- Senior Volunteer California Highway Patrol
- Board Member United Cerebral Palsy
Leonard has been a resident of Folsom since 1998. He resides there with his wife. They have successfully raised two boys and one girl and now have two grandchildren.
Advisory products and services offered by Investment Adviser Representatives through Prime Capital Investment Advisors, LLC (“PCIA”), a federally registered investment adviser. PCIA: 6201 College Blvd., Suite#150, Overland Park, KS 66211. PCIA doing business as Prime Capital Wealth Management ("PCWM") and Qualified Plan Advisors (“QPA”). Securities offered by Registered Representatives through Private Client Services, Member FINRA/SIPC. PCIA, 2020 Financial Advisors and Private Client Services are separate entities and are not affiliated. ©2022 2020 Financial Advisors, LLC - All Rights Reserved.